Swee Lin Lim is an executive coach, who has understood the value of health in supporting peak performance. She is on a mission to help raise the level of health and happiness at the workplace.
To help busy people recover quickly from over-work, over-whelm and fatigue, she offers group and individual programs. Clients will have more productivity, energy, concentration, creative problem solving, deeper trust-based relationships and less sick-days.
She helps clients achieve more balance across five essential elements to well being: Eat, Sleep, Move, Trust and Breathe. Her specialty lies in being able to create simple, effective "hacks" -- many of these take a mere 5-10 minutes and yet generate high impact results. Busy people who have been coached by her can testify to this.
Having crossed her forties, she founded Fig and Blossom to promote projects with themes on helping, healing and happiness. She is interested in leaving the world in a better place.
- >15 years of full time work experience
- 8 years with McKinsey & Company in operational and consulting roles, including the Global Ombudsman office, core member for Asian Women’s Initiative and faculty for the Asian Women’s Leadership Workshop, APAC Marketing and Sales Practice + Professional Development Manager, SE Asian Recruiting Manager, Engagement Manager
- Consulting projects: market entry strategy, product portfolio strategy, revenue and cost management, branding, customer insights and sales stimulation, program office management. Continues to work as a freelance management consultant with a-Connect.
- Prior Employers: AT Kearney Inc., Tenecco Automotive Asia, Economic Development Board of Singapore, Viva Foundation for Children with Cancer.
- Author of ‘10 Easy Habits of Eating Well, Being Well’
- 1st runner up in reality TV show: The Amazing Food Challenge, Fun in the Philippines Season 3
- Master of Business Administration with a double major in Strategy and Finance from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Science degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Executive & Organizational Development Coaching, covering Personal Transformation & Coaching.
- Certified professional trainer.