- >15 years of full time work experience
- 8 years with McKinsey & Company in operational and consulting roles, including the Engagement Manager, Global Ombudsman office, core member for Asian Women’s Initiative and faculty for the Asian Women’s Leadership Workshop, APAC Marketing and Sales Practice + Professional Development Manager, SE Asian Recruiting Manager
- Consulting projects: market entry strategy, product portfolio strategy, revenue and cost management, branding, customer insights and sales stimulation, program office management. Continues to work as a freelance management consultant with a-Connect.
- Prior Employers: AT Kearney Inc., Tenecco Automotive Asia, Economic Development Board of Singapore, Viva Foundation for Children with Cancer.
- 2015: The Asian Food Network, Amazing Food Challenge, Season 3: 1st runner up
- 2016: Authored and published of ‘10 Easy Habits of Eating Well, Being Well’
- 2017: HuffPost lists www.sweelinlim.com amongst the year's most promising upcoming health and fitness sites
- Master of Business Administration with a double major in Strategy and Finance from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Executive & Organizational Development Coaching, covering Personal Transformation & Coaching*
- Candidate, Integrative Nutrition and Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Health
- Certified professional trainer
* intensive, internal program sponsored by McKinsey & Company for professional development (HR) managers