Swee Lin Lim is an executive and integrative health coach, who has understood the value of health in supporting peak performance. She is on a mission to help raise the level of leadership, health and happiness at the workplace and at home.
To help busy people and parents recover quickly from over-work, over-whelm and fatigue, beyond traditional coaching, she integrates holistic health and wellness into her work with clients. Through group and individual programs, clients will have more productivity, energy, concentration, creative problem solving, enhanced communication skills, deeper trust-based relationships and less sick-days.
She helps clients achieve more balance across five essential elements to well being: Sleep, Eat, Move, Trust and Breathe. Her specialty lies in being able to create simple, effective "hacks" -- many of these take a mere 5-10 minutes and yet generate high impact results. Busy people who have been coached by her can testify to this.
For people who are hungry for fast change, she offers The Freedom Program©, which combines traditional coaching with Rapid Transformational TherapyTM (RTT). Using hypnosis to facilitate change, she helps clients get to the root cause of unhelpful beliefs and habits, and instead, replaces them with helpful, positive suggestions.
For more about Swee Lin's Story, go to: www.sweelinlim.com/my-story.html
- Nearly 20 years of full time work experience
- 8 years with McKinsey & Company in operational and consulting roles, including the Engagement Manager, Global Ombudsman office, core member for Asian Women’s Initiative and faculty for the Asian Women’s Leadership Workshop, APAC Marketing and Sales Practice + Professional Development Manager, SE Asian Recruiting Manager
- Consulting projects: market entry strategy, product portfolio strategy, revenue and cost management, branding, customer insights and sales stimulation, program office management. Continues to work as a freelance management consultant with a-Connect.
- Prior Employers: Economic Development Board of Singapore, AT Kearney Inc., Interbrand (Intern) Tenecco Automotive Asia, Boston Consulting Group (Intern), Viva Foundation for Children with Cancer.
- 2015: The Asian Food Network, Amazing Food Challenge, Season 3: 1st Runner Up
- 2016: Authored and published of ‘10 Easy Habits of Eating Well, Being Well’
- 2017: HuffPost lists www.sweelinlim.com as one of the year's most promising upcoming health and fitness sites
- Master of Business Administration (Majors: Strategy and Finance) from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Executive & Organizational Development Coaching, covering Personal Transformation & Coaching*
- Certified professional trainer, public speaker
- Certified practitioner, Rapid Transformational TherapyTM
- Certified Integrative Nutrition and Health Coach (Specialization: hormone health), Institute of Integrative Nutrition
* intensive, internal program conducted by the Newfield Group sponsored by McKinsey & Company for professional development (HR) managers